- Lipstick and Lollies is sporting the epitome of a fall outfit - boots, denim and layers. There is even some stripe on stripe action going on! So cute!
- Sweetest Somethings isn't letting the cold weather dull her wardrobe choices - lots of fun bright colors in this chic look! (find Sweetest Somethings on Twitter!)
- Olivia Moone is finally able to wear a sweater this season and makes a bold color choice! And don't forget to check out her shoes - perfect all year long! (find Olivia Moone on Twitter!)
- Everyday with a Redhead recreated a J.Crew look that is perfect for the office! No boring black suits here - tons of color and a little leopard!
- Lily Says Go goes all out in the color of the season! Head over to find out how she mixes different shades of burgundy for a fabulous look! (find Lily Says Go on Twitter!)
- Living After Midnite is mixing animal prints for a wild but polished look! Go check out what small detail she is mixing with a fab leopard blouse! Love! (find Living After Midnite on Twitter!)
- Peach Gingham is mixing prints and balancing it out with denim and leather. Throw in some fun jewels and this is one awesome look! (find Peach Gingham on Twitter!)
- Ash 'n' Fashn is starting to mix in some new fall pieces with her summer favorites - head over to see how she is pulling off lace this late in the game! So cute! (find Ash 'n' Fashn on Twitter!)
- The Glossy Life is showing us an easy new hairdo to try at home - the braid is back! Pop over for the full rundown! (find The Glossy Life on Twitter!)
- Olive and an Arrow is rocking her favorite cold weather staple - the blazer! She also has some tips on how to stock your closet with this essential - go check them out! (find Olive and an Arrow on Twitter!)
- Miss Top Ten Image throws on a tweed jacket and statement pearls for an instant sophisticated look - and the color combo is seriously fabulous! (find Miss Top Ten Image on Twitter!)
- Urban Frill is pulling out the pencil skirt for a few busy weeks ahead! Love how she paired it with tights and flats - a great fall look! (find Urban Frill on Twitter!)
- Rachel Coletta is on a boots and tights kick lately and is pairing them with a plaid mini skirt this week - so cute! And you'll never believe where she found her boots! (find Rachel Coletta on Twitter!)
- Second Street East is taking inspiration for a room and outfit from a mexican blanket - so many possible color combos! Head over to check out her finds on her new site! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style shares her top picks for one of fall's must have items - the contrast sleeve jacket! There is something for everyone! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
Friday, October 19, 2012
Happy Friday IT List!
Posted by Taylor Lawren
Labels: IT List